Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disaster



So on Saturday, I was playing referee for Owen and Ian. They could NOT play together. There was a revolving door in and out of "time out". I was about ready to put Ian down 2 hours early for his nap when they finally started to play together. They were in the study laughing and giggling. I was about 20 feet away on the couch enjoying a chance to veg out in front of the TV for a few minutes knowing that I would soon have to put my black and white striped ref suit back on. After 20 minutes I decided I should go see what was going on. For one brief moment I experienced the pit of frustration, but then I just started laughing. I took some pictures. I then politely declined Owen's offer of "assistance".

1 comment:

Journey said...

OMG...this is priceless, makes me laugh eveytime I see your blog!